How to Commute to Anilao
Whether you choose to come solely to Anilao or include it as part of a larger itinerary, most visitors to Batangas travel to Anilao. Travelling from Manila to Batangas is almost a 3-hour drive, you can hit the road running when you touch down on the Airport straight to Anilao’s Diving Havens.
- To get there from Manila via public transport, catch a Batangas City bound bus in Buendia/Cubao (Jam Liner, Tritran, etc) and get off at Batangas City Bus Terminal (~P157).
Buses bound to Batangas City leave Buendia every hour, 24-hours a day, fare cost is P157.00. Total travel time from Manila is at two and a half hours during off-peak hours and at three to four hours during day time and rush hours.
*Note: Buses have many routes to Batangas and it is a wide area, so don’t just select a bus with signboard of Batangas, there is Batangas Nasugbu, Lemery Batangas, etc. make sure you get the bus with Batangas City signboard.
- From Batangas City get down to Grand Terminal and get a jeepney with a signboard Mabini-Batangas (Anilao). Mabini that will take you to Anilao Port (~P40.00)
- Once in Anilao port hire a tricycle to bring you to your resort (P60-P100).
How to get to Anilao via Private Vehicle
For any traffic conditions use or Enter the SLEX from Magallanes or Alabang Muntinlupa, then exit to Balagtas, Batangas.
- Enter SLEX ( South Luzon Expressway ) and all the way to Star Tollway then exit at Diversion Road Balagtas Batangas.
- Head straight to Bolbok Batangas via Diversion Road and turn Right under the flyover.
from Bolbok Fly over proceed to Bauan
- passing Sta. Rita
- passing San Pascual
- and then turn right to Bauan Market
- passing Bauan Market on your left
- passing Municipality of Bauan on your right ( Metrobank will be on your left)
- passing Shell station on your left
- passing Petron station on your right
- and then after Manghinao bridge turn left going to the town of Mabini, Batangas
- after you make a left turn at Manghinao bridge go straight to Mabini, Batangas
- passing AG and P of San Roque on your left
- passing EEI of Sta. Maria on your left
- passing barangay of San Juan
- passing Petron refinery of Mainaga on your left
- passing Zigzag Hospital on your right
- passing Mabini’s shrine or statue ( Now New Tourism Triangle) – turn right to Anilao